SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot my mirror practicing my quick draw for the wild west shootouts that will start to occur. Good thing it was not my leg like Tex Scribner!!!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
vanity.jpg

F

fredkrueger

I just received an email from the Oklahoma legislature saying that sb1733 passed with a vote of 85 ayes and 3 neyes. That is a remarkable vote!! I saw this question asked already but is it really going to Fallin next? I read that she supports open carry as long as the bill is a "responsible" one. So hopefully she will really like it and it will get signed into law. I am tired of having to conceal my gun. It is too dang hard. I have good holsters but still.

C

Clay

I just received an email from the Oklahoma legislature saying that sb1733 passed with a vote of 85 ayes and 3 neyes. That is a remarkable vote!! I saw this question asked already but is it really going to Fallin next? I read that she supports open carry as long as the bill is a "responsible" one. So hopefully she will really like it and it will get signed into law. I am tired of having to conceal my gun. It is too dang hard. I have good holsters but still.
The bill was amended 4/4 by PSC. Todays vote was on those amendments and now it goes back to the house to vote again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom