SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone educate me as to what this means... this is appearing on the Legislative web site for tracking SB1733....with todays date on the entries. Is this final houskeeping before the Governor's signature is added?

Enrolled, to House 05/14/2012 S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed, returned to Senate 05/14/2012 H

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone educate me as to what this means... this is appearing on the Legislative web site for tracking SB1733....with todays date on the entries. Is this final houskeeping before the Governor's signature is added?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the most part, Yes. Once a bill passes both houses, it has to be enrolled by both houses. Basically it has to be signed by both houses. The house of origin signs it and sends it to the opposite house, they sign it and send it back. The house of origin then sends it to the governor for signage.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made my call, probably about the only time in this whole process that it was fairly straightforward, without having to discuss the various "poison pills" that encumbered these bills while going thru the legislature.

C

Clay

the senate website now says it has been sent to the Governor.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the senate website now says it has been sent to the Governor.

It is like a snail.. creeping its way through the legislative process.... wouldn't be surprised that since her office has been getting so many calls for & against the bill that she just signs it right away to stop all the calls. :pms2:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David2012 said:
It is like a snail.. creeping its way through the legislative process.... wouldn't be surprised that since her office has been getting so many calls for & against the bill that she just signs it right away to stop all the calls. :pms2:

This is what I was hoping for!

Latest posts

Top Bottom