SB1743 on Senate Foor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An amendment has been filed that require game warden notification prior to going to the field. Hope the amendment fails

This is just the sort of thing that would ruin a decent law. The sad thing is, that some house members may see this as a good compromise.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do believe the amendment to require notification of Game Warden in that area was tabled and not adopted. The video and audio was very glitchy.

SB1743 passed the House with vote of:

Yea: 77
Nay: 5

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this bill has been changed to be anti-gun. It hurt my head trying to figure out the changes.
the main reason I say this is= anti-2A, anti-open carry, anti-concealed carry Judy Eason McIntyre is a co-author.

Callison76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not really see any changes in it other than clarification and an increase in the fines for violation. Still looks good to me. Let's stay on our senators to pass it. Funny though, the only thing I would ever hunt with my gemtech are pigs, which I can already do (depending on how you define current regs) but I would still like to see this passed. May take up squirrel hunting then.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the conference committee members have been selected

SB1743 * Hunting; creating the Landowner's Hunting Freedom Act. Effective date.
5/7/2012 S SCs named Russell, Fields, Sykes, Treat, Burragr, Garrison

Latest posts

Top Bottom