SB1743 on Senate Foor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Major Malfunction was giving a suppressor demo to members of the House at H&H today. Hopefully that works as well as it did with the members of the Senate and helps get this through the House.

Callison76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any word on if and when this bill may be put before the House? Saw the "do pass" from the committee (not sure if that means anything, my legalize sux).

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is waiting on the House floor to vote on it. There was some talk about taking it to the conference to finalize the language on penalties that was inserted into the bill. No one is really talking about it anymore so I think the bill is likely dead.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is waiting on the House floor to vote on it. There was some talk about taking it to the conference to finalize the language on penalties that was inserted into the bill. No one is really talking about it anymore so I think the bill is likely dead.

Why do you think it is dead? It sounds like the NRA needs to do their job and remind the house to bring this to a vote.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you think it is dead? It sounds like the NRA needs to do their job and remind the house to bring this to a vote.

The deadline for senate bills to be voted on in the house or they die is this coming week I do believe. So if they are not voted on soon, everything up to this point was for nothing. Trust me, I want to see this passed as much or more than anyone else. However I do not have a problem stating what looks to be going on.

http://www.nraila.org/hunting/issue...arm-reform-bills-face-deadline-next-week.aspx

Deadline is Thursday!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom