Scheels in The Colony has this, should I fo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK thanks. So, it's not in Oklahoma?
I've bought from Scheels online before, but haven't visited one yet.
Scheels will be at Woodland Hills mall, 71st & Memorial. They tore down the old Sears building on the West end and building the facility there. Not sure about the completion date. I am anxious to go there when it is completed.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
OK thanks. So, it's not in Oklahoma?
I've bought from Scheels online before, but haven't visited one yet.
Nope, it' down in the ever-growing DFW area. On the North side of I35E past Carrolton. It is worth the trip. You should make a day out of it...hit Scheels, get a pound of jerky from Buc-ees, and go to Korea town in Carrolton for some chow.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my Gosh! I've been looking for one of these forever! I used to see several at every gun show I went to at fairly cheap prices too, but now that I've decided I want one - nobody has one! Where is this "colony" at?
North suburb of Dallas. You would have to have it shipped to an OK dealer.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colony is a little village that's growing like crazy between Frisco and Carrolton, near Lewiston Lake

Scheels is an amazing place...it's like 20 Cabelas and Bass Pro and Midway USA rolled up with REI and Peter Pan sprinkled it with Pixie dust and happiness. Go check it.

Link to Scheels
https://www.scheels.com/store?StoreID=096
Mapspot to The Colony

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...3158!4d-96.8592995!16s/g/11h_wrmjpw?entry=ttu
There's an In n Out in the parking lot too, isn't there? At least that's what I was gonna tell my wife before we wasted a day to go check it out

Latest posts

Top Bottom