Scheels coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa Hills shopping area.

That whole area from Tulsa hills down 71st on east to Lewis has turned into a ***show.

My wife won't even drive through there at night on her way home from work.

I think it's those Trump supporting Proud Boys causing most of the trouble.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Another chain sporting goods store, Scheels, is coming to Woodland Hills Mall. They are going to tear down the old Sears location and build onto the mall. This is a firearm retailer as well. While I know LGS's are near and dear to our hearts, major chains usually have better prices and selection.

https://www.fox23.com/news/new-spor...uncilor-announces/TAMEKQY7YRB7BM5Y54C5VBSBSI/
Well I checked the price at the one closest to me and they are trying to rip people off charging $34.99 for 325 round box of Federal Automatch 22 lr ammo. I'll take that as an indication of their overpriced crap and won't even bother to go look there. I can buy the same ammo at Walmart for $21 a box. Eff 'em!

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on the Smitten Wesson forum a lot, and people from all over the country praise them for their selection of reloading components, and then gripe about the prices. They must sell enough to be able to open another store.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the Smitten Wesson forum a lot, and people from all over the country praise them for their selection of reloading components, and then gripe about the prices. They must sell enough to be able to open another store.
Not to hijack the thread and I've heard of Scheel's but not been inside one.
But when I hear folks say that about different businesses, I wonder if they realize one is related to the other.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scheels v Sportsman's Warehouse.

Hum, Sportsman's Warehouse best first choice, but Scheels is a good second.

The guys in Norman will hate on me, but there are several good locations in Edmond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom