Scrap pure lead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other then buying from J&K I reall don't puddle with lead much do reloaders have much use for it? I have a ton of it and didn't know if I needed to take it to the scrap yard or list it in our classifieds? What should I expect from the scrap yard?

Please note .... This is NOT for sale at this time don't ask. I don't want to break any forum rules. If I end up selling to I'll put it in the proper place

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure there would be some interest in it. I know I would like to pick some up.

Anyone who casts uses it, and I know there are some people on here who do.

If you do decide to sell, let me know, I'd be interested in 100lbs or so.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other then buying from J&K I reall don't puddle with lead much do reloaders have much use for it? I have a ton of it and didn't know if I needed to take it to the scrap yard or list it in our classifieds? What should I expect from the scrap yard?

Please note .... This is NOT for sale at this time don't ask. I don't want to break any forum rules. If I end up selling to I'll put it in the proper place

Trade it to Mitch for bullets!

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called a yard today and they said about 25 cts a # I'm going to PM J&K and see if they have any interest in it

I'm pretty sure that most people here would give double that per pound... I know I'd pick up a few pounds... (probably like 50 or so depending on the price), but again you're not selling it yet :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom