Scrap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did about what I expected. I feel good about it.

I only beat Tony because his rear sight is about to fall out and he couldn't get a sight picture.

But stage 4 was a good stage for me (thanks for mentioning, Mike). Stage 2 would have been awesome if I weren't slow. Lotsa points but REALLY slow.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did about what I expected. I feel good about it.

I only beat Tony because his rear sight is about to fall out and he couldn't get a sight picture.

But stage 4 was a good stage for me (thanks for mentioning, Mike). Stage 2 would have been awesome if I weren't slow. Lotsa points but REALLY slow.

Meh, we all have bad days. I'm not sure I can blame it all on the sight. I still had a great time (boy, was it hot), with a great group of peeps. If we take it too serious, it takes all of the fun out of it. I'll fix my sight, I can't promise it'll help my scores too much though. I want to shoot some more with Zeke, he definately keeps things fun.

BTW: talk about impressive, how about mmchambers06? Lots of ability, especially considering the amount of time he's been competing. I'd thought he'd been doing it for a long time until talking with him. Wow, great job Mike. Stick with it & you'll move up fast.:thumbup3:

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, we all have bad days. I'm not sure I can blame it all on the sight. I still had a great time (boy, was it hot), with a great group of peeps. If we take it too serious, it takes all of the fun out of it. I'll fix my sight, I can't promise it'll help my scores too much though. I want to shoot some more with Zeke, he definately keeps things fun.

BTW: talk about impressive, how about mmchambers06? Lots of ability, especially considering the amount of time he's been competing. I'd thought he'd been doing it for a long time until talking with him. Wow, great job Mike. Stick with it & you'll move up fast.:thumbup3:

I want to see those videos of Zeke's "kickstart" and his skip. Mitch, where are they?

And you're right, Mike did great. I thought he was one of "those" guys (the sandbagger top shooters, ahem, Mitch/Rusty! :D)

It was a blast, just WAY HOT!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was busy ro' ing at the time... Lol. It was pretty badass! I was wishing someone would've gotten my destruction of stage 3!!! The camera is always there but I don't always remember to use it.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was busy ro' ing at the time... Lol. It was pretty badass! I was wishing someone would've gotten my destruction of stage 3!!! The camera is always there but I don't always remember to use it.

You just need to hand me the camera at the next match. I'll get all of your stages (good and bad, you can delete your bad ones and call it camera malf).:pms2:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd thought he'd been doing it for a long time until talking with him. Wow, great job Mike. Stick with it & you'll move up fast.:thumbup3:

I try to at least look like I know what I'm doing!! Hope to see you out there some more.

I just wanna know why nobody got any video of my amazing stage 4 run with my single-hand madness.:rotflmao:

Dude...that wasn't even the highlight. The best part was when you tossed the cane like 10 feet right before unleashing on that steel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom