Scrap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude...that wasn't even the highlight. The best part was when you tossed the cane like 10 feet right before unleashing on that steel.

I thought the steel did something to piss him off. I'm just surprised after the stage was over, he didn't go over to the steel and start bashing it with the cane.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
I really do wish I had gotten to shoot that match more. It's only about 40 miles from my house, which is the closest I've been to.

But, I guess with Surgery this Thursday and the move to Bama next month, that may very well have been my last Oklahoma match.

Maybe if I recover soon enough, I can shoot the OKC match, but I'm not holding my breath.

Great shooting with you guys!

BSG

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really do wish I had gotten to shoot that match more. It's only about 40 miles from my house, which is the closest I've been to.

But, I guess with Surgery this Thursday and the move to Bama next month, that may very well have been my last Oklahoma match.

Maybe if I recover soon enough, I can shoot the OKC match, but I'm not holding my breath.

Great shooting with you guys!

BSG
Good luck with your surgery and your move Brad. It was good shooting with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom