Screen Printing in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quality. I like to wear nice t-shirts and i figure they will become the majority of the shirts i wear.

I can provide the printer with the vector files, high quality PDFs, or high quality PNG exports.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use B&C Apparel. Ask for Amy. I used to use USA screen printing, but I get better service, quality, prices, and faster T-shirts from B&C. I will give you her cell # tomorrow. Don't have my contacts handy right now. Their shirts are better quality as far as the artwork goes. They cleaned up my vector image/logos and made them better than USA screen printings.

aking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use CAS monogramming in Yukon. He has a ton of options for shirts. He always gets us the Hanes beefytees. They are good quality and usually last a couple years. If you have a tee you like check the tag and see if he can get them and just print your logo on them. Get a sample shirt so you can check sizing and quality. Take it home and wash it and see what you think. They with usually give you one to try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom