Screw in tree steps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Figured I'd put this in the Hunting Forum as a "heads up".

I just posted ten "FREE" screw in tree steps in "Official Pay it forward exchange".

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am only 51 and still climb a tree like I did when I was in grade school and if i can't shimmy up a tree i do not need to be in that one.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got some screw in tree steps too from back in the day.
If you can’t make it to Norman and are closer to Ponca I have some for you free as well. Probably a dozen or so.
My days of using those and sitting on a 2 X 6 all day is done.

I’ll be brewing coffee and heating lunch tomorrow in the heated, insulated blind.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am only 51 and still climb a tree like I did when I was in grade school and if i can't shimmy up a tree i do not need to be in that one.

At some point you are going to have to come to terms the fact that just cause you can does not mean you should!!
I can do all sorts of stuff at 53 but know "if" something happens I do not heal like I used too LOL.:cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always had visions of what the carnage would look like if I slipped while climbing up mine back in the day...
Hear ya. Used to get the 12" railroad nails at the hardware store and drive them into trees for steps, or use 2X4's screwed into the tree to get up and down.
Did some crazy unsafe stuff back in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom