Scuba diving / certification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used adventure sports about 2 years ago. There was some guy that I think was part owner or something, I think his name was Jessie , he was a total ass and said several pretty inappropriate things to some young girls and was trying to be cool in front of them like they would want some old fat guy.
By the name of the place, the other owners sons must have taken over. They were involved in my class too and they were nice guys. Their "lake" is a pond on their farm out west off of I-40. I could not see 2 inches in front of me when I did my cert there.
I survived my dive in Panama (the country). It was a blast. I wish there was better water around here so I could dive more.
The guys I went to Panama with used Blue water and they had no complaints.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was certified through IDEA (International Dive Educators Association). Somewhere I still have my textbook. It has dive tables on two different pages, and they don't even match.

I recommend finding a real, reputable instructor. In my book, IDEA ain't it.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brennan- from what I've found it varies from $306 plus your driving to Tenkiller and that stuff to about 400. The average is 350. The reason I'm leaning towards Scuba Bros is it saves a trip to Murrey, Tenkiller, or the other dive lake in OK.

zombiegirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would highly recommend Franks's. We have been doing business there for about 10 years and have NO complaints!! It is SSI. Good luck with wherever you go!! Diving ROCKS!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom