Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 34334Took a pic of the part of the newspaper article about a poached buck from Ft.Cobb State Park. Scumbag poacher deserves to be used for crappie habitat. Concrete block on each ankle.

I hope they hang that mud sunken ditch up by his nuts till they rot off and then, they can put a concrete block on each ankle! I sure wish they would start imposing much stiffer penalties and heavier fines....

BuckRoar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We found one buck along side the road by our lease. Looked like a drop off. Interesting thing was they took the time to skin out the head for a European mount. Nostrils, ears, eyelids all still attached to the rest of the body/cape. They even left their gloves. GW called. One was on vacation, the other in court. Was supposed to come look at it the next day.

I have had two game cameras stolen this year. Totally infuriating. I couldn't imagine an expensive stand stolen.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but if someone points a gun at another person, can that person feel like his life is in danger and shoot to neutralize the threat? If you were in a store and someone did this you'd probably have shot in self defence. The only difference is the distance. I have thought about this before, would you be justified?

This is how I see it. If I think my life is being threatened, or the life of my family, partner or buddy, I am absolutely within my rights to defend myself and those I mentioned. If the situation is such that taking cover is more tactically sound, then I will do that. If I think my ONLY option is to engage the perceived threat, then I will do that. This is not something I say with casual levity or false bravado. I am aware that my actions will have consequences, some legal and some moral. However, in my determination they are less important than defending myself and those I care for.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend and I went predator calling this evening. First set was a bust, great looking area though. Went to make the second set, driving by my buddy's deer hunting area, and spotted two blinds set up on the fence line overlooking the 20 acre cut bean field. Didn't look like anybody inside through the glasses at 1/4 mile, so we got out to check them. Buddy walked up to them, but I stayed back about 75 yards, next to the CRP patch. When he got there, a guy stepped out of one of the blinds, and 100 yds away, another guy stepped out of his, and started toward the other. Slipped out of my orange, and got into the CRP grass that is about 5-6' high. All I could see was a lot of exaggerated arm movements, but nobody did anything stupid. After their obligatory ass eating, they started packing up their stuff and left.

My buddy met up with me, and said all they were talking about was, where is the other guy. LOL. We drove around and got their tag number while they were loading the ATV. I doubt they come back.

That's what i'm talking about. My son and I did it that way last year. Being calm AND having someone cover you. way to go.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had two game cameras stolen this year. Totally infuriating. I couldn't imagine an expensive stand stolen.

Sadder still is the fact that we used to lease this land (240 acres) to other hunters, but stopped because they were having so much trouble with trespassers. That took money out of our pocket and hard to find hunting ground away from someone who did not have anywhere else to hunt. I have hunted it some the last couple of years (actually very little) and put up game cameras. I have not seen anyone on the place, but as I mentioned got a couple of game cam pics of trespassers. I would like to catch up to whomever stole the stand.

John64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA GAME WARDENS NEED YOUR HELP! A bull elk was illegally killed on or about Sunday December 8, 2013 south of Carnegie, OK and west of Apache, OK, approximately 1 mile southeast of the Blue Canyon Wind Turbine office. The suspects removed the bull’s head, leaving the carcass to rot. They did cover the carcass with hay from where the landowner had been feeding cattle. Anyone with information about this incident, or any other poaching/trespassing/illegal hunting activity PLEASE CALL OKLAHOMA'S OPERATION GAME THIEF AT 1-800-522-8039, you can receive a reward! You can also call Game Warden Tyler Howser at 405-590-5696 or Game Warden Lt. James Edwards, Jr. at 405-850-1960. Thank you to those that have already called and continue to call.

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bull elk was illegally killed on or about Sunday December 8, 2013 south of Carnegie, OK and west of Apache, OK, approximately 1 mile southeast of the Blue Canyon Wind Turbine office. The suspects removed the bull’s head, leaving the carcass to rot. They did cover the carcass with hay from where the landowner had been feeding cattle. Anyone with information about this incident, or any other poaching/trespassing/illegal hunting activity PLEASE CALL OKLAHOMA'S OPERATION GAME THIEF AT 1-800-522-8039, you can receive a reward! You can also call Game Warden Tyler Howser at 405-590-5696 or Game Warden Lt. James Edwards, Jr. at 405-850-1960. Thank you to those that have already called and continue to call.

Any update on this???

Latest posts

Top Bottom