SECOND ANNUAL - OSA Family Christmas GC Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inbox has been cleared...

As far as Families in need, I need their addresses and information so that I can mail the GC directly to them.

BadgeBunny is going to be so upset with you for giving away her GlockCop. :D

Let me see what I can come up with for a donation.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny is going to be so upset with you for giving away her GlockCop. :D

Let me see what I can come up with for a donation.

Depends on what day it is ... Only problem is whoever gets him will definitely be giving him back ... He's ahhh, errrrr ... how to put this delicately?? He can be a little "high" maintenance sometimes. ;) Not that I can't return the favor ... just saying you guys only see him when he's happy and smells good ...

OK ... back to our regularly scheduled program ...

This is a good cause, you know that ALL your donation is going to folks in need. OKCShooter doesn't take an "administration fee" like a lot of folks so give freely guys ... I've been where some of the folks he is helping are now and can tell you that whether you ever know it or not, the recipients will NEVER forget your generosity -- and they are thankful for your help.

BTT ...

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be donating here in a bit, but have a question.

Can I refer my pastor to this thread, and have him contact you guys? I mentioned the idea, and he said he had a couple of families in mind.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys & Gals, we are sucking wind...

More Families in need than last year at this point and much less in donations than last year at this point.

I will be picking a gun from my private collection to auction off tomorrow with proceeds going into the fund, so be on the lookout.

If you are on the fence, take a moment to give, every dollar counts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom