SECOND ANNUAL - OSA Family Christmas GC Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year had great results with a total of $2440 raised and $150 gift cards going to 16 different Families...

I am going to coordinate this again this year.

It's as simple as this:

1) If you or someone you know has a Family in need of help this year for Christmas, please send me your information so that I can send you a WalMart gift card. No questions asked, this is being done to HELP YOUR FAMILY.

2) If you can help by donating money PLEASE DO SO. Any amount helps, last year there were a couple big givers but all the $10-$50 givers really added up!

The easiest way is to use Paypal and gift the money (saves 3% fees) and put OSA or WalMart in the comment section. I will add everything up and divide it to give to all families that need help this year. If you don't have PP, please PM me and I will send you my address and you can mail a check.

Again, last year we raised a total of $2440 and gave $150 to 16 families.

Trust me, this is huge for those Families. I will leave this open to GIVE until December 15th and send cards out by December 17th for shopping.

My Paypal is: [email protected]

Let's do MORE this year!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE!

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if you were gonna do this again, I am glad you are. You are a good man for doing this and hope you will be blessed for it!! I will send mine in next week. Thanks Again.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your inbox is full. I've got a couple of families we are helping out at my church. I would love to put a gc from OSA in their gift baskets. If you could pm me that would be great.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your inbox is full. I've got a couple of families we are helping out at my church. I would love to put a gc from OSA in their gift baskets. If you could pm me that would be great.

Inbox has been cleared...

As far as Families in need, I need their addresses and information so that I can mail the GC directly to them.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To anyone on the fence:

It's only been 3 hours since I posted this thread and we already have 4 Families and roughly 10 Children needing help.

I have 1 donation.

I will personally be donating as I did last year, but ANY amount helps when we all join together...

Latest posts

Top Bottom