Self Quarantine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... I'm not seeing self quarantining working out so far ...

1. Eric Duncan's family goes out after being asked to self quarantine and have to be put under mandatory quarantine by authorities.

2. Dr. Nancy "I'm smarter then the rest of you yahoos" Snyderman goes out for soup after self quarantining and has to be put under mandatory quarantine by authorities.

3. Nurse who cared for Duncan TRIES to self quarantine and the CDC let's her fly anyway ... :shocked:

:scratch: How the human race has made it this far is completely beyond me ... :disappoin

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you want govt control or freedom? I get this a bigger deal but be careful what you ask for. Are you going to remain indoors if your govt tells you to ?
So ... I'm not seeing self quarantining working out so far ...

1. Eric Duncan's family goes out after being asked to self quarantine and have to be put under mandatory quarantine by authorities.

2. Dr. Nancy "I'm smarter then the rest of you yahoos" Snyderman goes out for soup after self quarantining and has to be put under mandatory quarantine by authorities.

3. Nurse who cared for Duncan TRIES to self quarantine and the CDC let's her fly anyway ... :shocked:

:scratch: How the human race has made it this far is completely beyond me ... :disappoin

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you want govt control or freedom? I get this a bigger deal but be careful what you ask for. Are you going to remain indoors if your govt tells you to ?

Nope. I'm really bad at following instructions.

Ebola is here for a reason. Embrace it, it may be the best thing that's happened to us. Heck, if it weren't for the Black Plague and WWI, think how overpopulated would be.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

By the same logic if the Govt told you to go outside would you go inside and stay?

Walking around and doing your own thing isn't freedom when there is a epidemic going on.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think you need to go back and re-read my post. NO WHERE in my post do I ask for or advocate for more government control.

Additionally, I would like to think that I am intelligent enough to figure out that I need to stay indoors should this cluster**** spiral any more out of control than it already has LONG LONG before any official government proclamation that there is a problem in Houston ...

YMMV ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom