Self Quarantine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that makes freedom possible is taking the responsibility that goes along with it.

If you might have ebola, stay the f*ck away from others. If you are a doctor who doesn't because you wanted soup, you go to trial for criminal negligence. IMHO anyway...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Snyderman is a freeking liberal government info outlet.

She will spew whatever NBC (National Barrack Channel) tells her to. She was on the air for days keeping up the line that its never going to get started there.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that makes freedom possible is taking the responsibility that goes along with it.

If you might have ebola, stay the f*ck away from others. If you are a doctor who doesn't because you wanted soup, you go to trial for criminal negligence. IMHO anyway...
You know what, I'm all for individual liberty, but the way I see it, if you've been exposed to something as bad as Ebola and you intentionally go around others, you might as well have taken a firearm and started shooting indiscriminately--if you don't get someone else injured or killed, it's just pure dumb luck. This is not about personal liberty, it's about not doing harm to others--particularly those who aren't trying to harm you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what, I'm all for individual liberty, but the way I see it, if you've been exposed to something as bad as Ebola and you intentionally go around others, you might as well have taken a firearm and started shooting indiscriminately--if you don't get someone else injured or killed, it's just pure dumb luck. This is not about personal liberty, it's about not doing harm to others--particularly those who aren't trying to harm you.

You said that better than I did. :P

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree completely. She should be brought up on charges for criminal negligence. If someone gives you the freedom to self-quarentine, the quarentine part isn't optional. It just means you can rest in the comfort of your home rather than being locked in a hospital. At a minimum she should have been put into mandatory quarentine at a hospital since she obviously doesn't deserve the public's trust. As a "doctor" (read tabloid reporter who flubber her way through med school because she can't even remember that basic little oath she took to "do no harm), she should be brought to face trial for criminal neglect because she knowingly and willfully put others at harm when she knew better. Finally she should loose her license and board certification.

/rant - sorry but the arrogence of her little soup trip really deserves some legal attention...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry but the arrogence of her little soup trip really deserves some legal attention...

Sadly she is part of the problem with this country, so she will get a pass.

Had it been a Conservative the media would be up in arms and squealing like a stuck hog about how that person needs to be in jail.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep, well stated. I'll be among the first to call BS over big brother butting into every part of our lives, but a quarantine from something that's as deadly as this actually IS in the interest of the common good. Ain't like it's forever anyway. I'd take room service for 3 weeks and not ***** a bit over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom