Selling a truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Craigslist costs $5 per ad, Facebook is free. I've had success on both if you are willing to wade through the scammers and low ballers. Autotrader also but I think my record for scammers was 20 in the first 24 hours.

Tulsa area advertisements are still free.

Edited to add, I haven't tried vehicles - just random junk, so there may be caveats.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah Craigslist is free for most things but they now charge $5 for vehicles and motorcycles

I’ve still had decent luck on Craigslist and for heavens sake $5 isn’t bad for a 30 day add lol

I’d say start by listing on here and on Craigslist. Don’t type your phone number into any add, if anything either spell it out or take a photo of it written on paper and put it in the pictures. This will greatly reduce the junk texts and scams

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the year and condition you may try carmax or carvana.com I have been really surprised how much they pay... Must be a newer model, must be in decent shape. You can do it all online for both. Carvana picks it up, carmax you'll need to take it there for the transaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom