Selling Hog Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rkez

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to gauge interest on hog hunting. My family is thinking about selling one day hunts from blinds only. I don't think it would be safe for several people or groups to be stalking with rifles. The farm is within an hour of OKC and we have a cabin

Rkez

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't mean to send that, was not finished.

I put several feeders out to try and catch them on camera. We have the hogs. What do you think a one day hunt is worth? Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

• image-3990579902.jpg
    image-3990579902.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 293

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a disability, little money but several excellent hog guns and a huge want to hunt hogs I would say I'm extremely interested based on price. With my medical issues traveling more than an hour is excruciatingly painful so your hunt would be nearly perfect for me.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most hog hunts that aren't self serve hunts are going for $300-400. If you were to start doing this, I would check into a liability insurance policy of some sorts. Some people can be pretty looney then if you add a gun and a some "hog fever" it could be an accident waiting to happen.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
$300-$400 wouldn't be out of line, depending on what all you're offering.

I would expect a guided hunt with a hog limit, a primitive cabin for a night (or nice camping area away from the hogs) and maybe a basic meal for the group where we can all sit around the fire and talk about the one that got away.

Liability insurance would be a MUST, in my opinion and group size would have to be managed to prevent dangerous situations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom