Senate GOP :They're pushing Romney to replace Trump on GOP ticket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This MF wears his pants like a chick, lol what a b*tch
Mittsbitchjeans.jpg

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t like Romney either but we are talking about scotus, not photo ops. This proves nothing about scotus. Romney will never get the nomination. Get killed in the primaries by the base over his impeachment votes.
I think I already stated what the GOP would send to scotus, weak "conservatives" who would march this country to oblivion, but just a little slower.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I already stated what the GOP would send to scotus, weak "conservatives" who would march this country to oblivion, but just a little slower.
So it’s not a uniparty then - at least from a scotus perspective. Nobody in the current 12 gop’s running for ‘24 would nominate a Jackson type Justice.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
💯

NPCs love to think the TV is telling the truth and the Uniparty is a lie. There is no daylight between a Neocon and a Neolib and most NPCs wouldn't know anyway. They're happy not being disturbed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom