September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:hbd:.......or should I say "HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY":patriot: to the Practical Rifle Match...:woohoo1:
I wanted to especially give thanks to Dave and to all who have supported these matches.:thumb:
Saturdays match was just as fun as the first. I have gotten to where I do not have nightmares
about shooting on the move,well, except for HEAD shots on the move:sweat:
...I do sleep much better, at least.:wink2:
THANKS again, Dave!! ALL of your hard work is appreciated by all who attend. :clap3:

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well Folks, first let me apologize for posting the scores so late. I thought the Hotel in Branson would have internet, WRONG.
Anyway, the 2nd Anniversary Shoot was awesome! Excellent weather and great fellowship. the scores have now been posted in the Yahoo Group, link below.
Thanks to all who came out and made this another succesful match. Next months match will be Saturday, October 3rd. Mark you calendars and plan to attend. It will be the 25th Match! I'll try to have something special for it as well.
Thanks Again!
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I made a mistake on the scores. One of our new shooters, Big Bad Wolf, was most accurate with only 7 points down.
WAY TO GO BUDDY!!!!
Dave

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...here is some vid from this month. A big props to Rusty. Seems he never missed getting my rounds and I missed two of his. I promise I will do better next month, bro! Anyway, enjoy...

Rusty 1

Rusty 2

Dave 1

Kyle 1

Kyle 2

Kyle 3

Kyle 4

Kyle 5

2 out 5 means you missed THREE stages... lol... thanks for posting the videos. The 9mm gave me fits this month!

Latest posts

Top Bottom