September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgull85

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides the gun. What else is needed? 2,3mags? Holders? Sling? First timer just don't want to come unprepaird.

This month will only be my second time, but I can tell you that you need at least 2 mags. Having something to hold the mags is also a good idea, although last month I just stuck my spare mag in my pocket. If you don't have a sling on your rifle you must put it on one of the racks when you are finished with your run. If you have a sling you can go up and see your results much easier.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Throwing in my 2 dollars (given inflation 2 cents just don't cut it anymore) , i think SnyperPC's Practical Rifle matches are great just the way they are...lots and lots of fun and can be addictive.

Limiting them to a rifle and another sidearm/shotgun keeps them friendly for folks who may not have lots of competitive gear/ammo but want to improve their skills and have the "most fun with your clothes on" (Direct quote from SnyperPc).

Keep it up, sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom