Settle a Family Dispute with the MRS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Answers

• End with Handle is the front

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • End without Handle is the front

Votes: 247 97.6%
  • Tennis balls are Yellow

Votes: 193 76.3%
  • Tennis balls are Green

Votes: 49 19.4%

• Total voters

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Wife and I have come to different answers on 2 questions and I need OSA help. We decided that whatever the majority says here is the correct answer...

I won't tell my side so that there isn't any influence on the poll:

Question #1

Which end of a shopping cart is the "front"

A) The end with the handle that you push

B) The end without the handle

Question #2

What color is a standard Tennis Ball?

A) Yellow

B) Green

Jason, where do I click on the poll that says there is NO WAY IN HELL you can win a debate with the misses? you may win the battle, but you will surely lose the war! Just remember this they have an uncanny ability to go a loooooooooooooong time without giving it up, how long can you hold out! :teehee: If you want to win debating a woman, you have already lost! :buttkick:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The handle is at the rear of the cart and tennis balls are yellow.

These are the types of arguments I have with my wife and I'm right 100% of the time and not afraid to admit it. For example, she truly believes, bless her little heart, that Furr's is not only delicious, but better than Golden Corral. We eat buffets maybe once every 2 years, so if I'm going to go that long between buffets, I'd rather not spend my money paying for junior high school cafeteria food. My wife can cram her Furr's loving ass with walnuts for all I care.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I agreed one time. Then she realized I was wrong.

No really we never disagree. She learned not to contradict me the first time I smacked her upside the head.

OK, is it fair to tell the a-hole joke if I also tell the p****-whipped joke?

Fact of the matter is we have an equal share and are both entitled to our opinions. We respect each other as equals and treat each other in a manner we'd like the other to treat us. Not as funny though. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom