Sharia Law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just hype. Of course, I'll be flamed for saying that. This hype whips up people, boosts ratings, sells ad space and sells books.

I would honestly hope this is true & no one would ever even come close to accepting ANY part of their laws as American laws. If it ever did come to be I have a funny feeling alot of people on here would suddenly become outlaws.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would honestly hope this is true & no one would ever even come close to accepting ANY part of their laws as American laws. .

How about stuff like "don't kill don't steal?"

This stuff started happening under George by-god Washington.
Sharia Law and we never even knew it. That's how insidious it is.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about stuff like "don't kill don't steal?"

This stuff started happening under George by-god Washington.
Sharia Law and we never even knew it. That's how insidious it is.

You know darn well what we are talking about. We are talking about the rules of their laws which are brutal & unlawful at best. For example being allowed to publicly stone your child/wife to death.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know darn well what we are talking about. We are talking about the rules of their laws which are brutal & unlawful at best. For example being allowed to publicly stone your child/wife to death.

stoning your kid, wouldn't that be destruction of public property?

Last edited by a moderator:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When you said we shouldn't accept "ANY" part of their laws I thought you meant it.
It's hard to judge intent on the internet.

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hype or not. Make no mistake. Sharia law is the ultimate objective of all mulsims. It's a mistake to underestimate the enemy.

It saddens me to know that some members of OSA view all Muslims as "the enemy". Before you make a statement like this you should realize that there are plenty of American Muslims living in the USA that serve this country. Whether it be military service, providing medical care to the sick, or engineers that make your daily life easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom