Sharia Law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stoning your kid, wouldn't that be destruction of public property?

LOL, now that you mention it yes, I do believe that is the new Liberal view. Children are public property according to them since a community supposedly raises a child, not the parents. Funny it's the parents who carry the emotional, financial & physical responsibility of said community property though.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, as a legal protector of our freedoms, doesn't it really bother you to see them say posting negative things about Islam on social media sites can be construed a hate crime and prosecuted? I mean, seriously?

I think it's stupid and un-American. Absent calling people racist names and attacking them solely based on race and/or religion (sexual orientation too), it's hard for me to think every negative comment is a "hate crime."

Hate crimes exist, but the term is overused. Consequently, when real hate crimes occur, the public is desensitized.

I have to point out... you (and many others, to be fair) didn't think they were going to come after our guns, either. :( They've continued to surprise us many many times. :(

You are correct. I did not believe Obama and the Democrats were stupid enough to come after guns. I was wrong. However, there is a distinct difference between continuing a political agenda (gun control) and trying to implement a totally new system of laws into our legal system. Aside from the logistical and technical differences between the two, you must remember that gun control does, indeed, enjoy a lot of support. Sharia law never would.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would honestly hope this is true & no one would ever even come close to accepting ANY part of their laws as American laws. If it ever did come to be I have a funny feeling alot of people on here would suddenly become outlaws.

Yes, we would. If I wanted to live under Muslim law, I'd move to a Muslim country.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think saying the Obama administration is paving the way for Sharia law is hype at all. It's happening and anyone can see it. It can be debated on whether or not it is intentional and if that is the goal, but the way is being paved. Everything from trying to outlaw bad mouthing Islam to putting a pro-Sharia justice on the Supreme Court, the way is clearly being paved.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's stupid and un-American. Absent calling people racist names and attacking them solely based on race and/or religion (sexual orientation too), it's hard for me to think every negative comment is a "hate crime."

Hate crimes exist, but the term is overused. Consequently, when real hate crimes occur, the public is desensitized.

JB, I'm so glad to see that someone else recognizes the same thing that I have noticed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom