sheds yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its pretty early yet. We have tons of deer in the yard, as my wife feeds them. Last night we had the usual 6 bucks and a dozen does. All of the bucks are still sporting their antlers. Its not far off though.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know that you could put a time limit on them. I have found them years later in perfect condition, found them months later all chewed up. The ones I find in pastures are generally better than the ones I find in the woods. Squirrels and other rodents get to them and chew them up. Just hope that you find them in the pasture before your tractor tire does. Got a flat several times from an antler.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know that you could put a time limit on them. I have found them years later in perfect condition, found them months later all chewed up. The ones I find in pastures are generally better than the ones I find in the woods. Squirrels and other rodents get to them and chew them up. Just hope that you find them in the pasture before your tractor tire does. Got a flat several times from an antler.

Isn't that the truth. One in the sidewall cost me an $600 Tire a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom