Sheds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to Avian Influenza in Missouri, my business (in Texas) has been temporarily shut down for bio security reasons, so I guess I'll be taking a shed hunting vacation until I can go back to work.

This will be the first time I've gotten up there this early. By the time I generally make it up, I'm wading through green grass. I haven't found many the last couple years, so I'm anxious to see what this year holds.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a bunch of miles covered Okie! At least you found something....I walked 5 miles Monday with my lab I am trying to train as a shed dog, ....hit big wheat fields....early green up spots....bedding areas fence lines....nada, nothing ********...I did find one dead tom turkey carcass and plucked all his feathers for my son, he loves to make pens out of them....like revolutionary war pens...you know? lol, he is a cool kid

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Due to Avian Influenza in Missouri, my business (in Texas) has been temporarily shut down for bio security reasons, so I guess I'll be taking a shed hunting vacation until I can go back to work.

This will be the first time I've gotten up there this early. By the time I generally make it up, I'm wading through green grass. I haven't found many the last couple years, so I'm anxious to see what this year holds.

You should threaten to come up more often.............you made it rain today!

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just an oldie found this eve.
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o603_justin_h635_DSC_0148_zpsvojs4o1c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom