Shipping and handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can deny the facts all you want. The fact is neither UPS nor FedEx, according to their rules/regulations/policies/etc, allow non-FFLs to ship guns. You might do it, and it might be just fine (I still do), but if something happens to that package and you file a claim you won't get compensated if they find out it was a gun. And it won't be hard to verify that, at all.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/how-to-ship-firearms.html

FedEx.jpg

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Half the people say yes you can still ship guns you can still do it. Well then please inform me where exactly where I need a phone number I need an address because everyone I've called and talked to said hell no you can't do it unless you take it to an FFL.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Half the people say yes you can still ship guns you can still do it. Well then please inform me where exactly where I need a phone number I need an address because everyone I've called and talked to said hell no you can't do it unless you take it to an FFL.

I posted the FedEx and UPS policies. That's directly from the horse's mouth. What more do you need to know?

Violating a companies shipping policy is not a crime. But if there's an issue, you're not gonna be able to file a claim once they know it was a gun because you failed to follow their shipping guidelines.

Only FFL dealers can ship handguns thru the USPS so that isn't an option for you. That would be a crime if you did that.

I can tell you that I've may or may not have violated FedEx and UPS policy on several occasions...once just earlier this year. Maybe...

Latest posts

Top Bottom