Shooting at Safety First Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You thought the comment lead poisoning was funny. I thought it was insensitive and stupid. Somewhere tonight a family is grieving, regardless that he chose to take his own life. All gun ranges have to deal with the same possible scenario. In spite of your comments, it's not always possible to determine someone's motives when they come in to shoot. You don't support all gun ranges, I do. Obviously you don't support Donald Trump, I do. You can have the last word, I'm sure it will be a real gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such a tragedy for everyone involved. Suicide is difficult to understand, but it definitely isn't selfish. I hate that we have so many people in such pain. I don't know what pain led to this one, but it's clear it was finally unbearable.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hm. My great grandparents committed suicide some years back since they both started getting alzheimer's pretty bad. Sometimes I think people just want to be done with their troubles when there isn't much left in their eyes.

I don't know about this guy but sucks yeah? I wonder if he was a regular at the range if it was convient enough to stop there. Or maybe he went way out of the way? Either way, shame nobody figured something was up. Dunno what he was dealing with but it definitely wore him down to the ground and didn't believe anyone would help, so I won't pass judgement.

Also, I'm down with having some humor when things get low. Why stew in negativity? My great granps did stand up and I still have a couple VHS tapes laying around somewhere lol.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, some people do respond to tragedy with attempts at humor. Sometimes it's inappropriate, but once you say it, or hit SEND, it's like a bullet leaving the muzzle...you can't call it back. Then, if you feel stupid for having done or said something that was perhaps callous, you feel backed in a corner and you might tend to make things worse by continuing to "speak". I say pray for the man's family and all those affected and let's move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom