Shooting Bench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete156

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was the first one we built. It is heavy as hell, but solid as a rock.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_pete156_OK_20Shooters_IMG_1311.jpg

This is a shooting bench/picanic table. I actually prefer it to the smaller setup.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_pete156_OK_20Shooters_IMG_1312.jpg

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is mine, I stand at mine. Two heights to shoot from. The far left hold long guns and the shelf holds pistols. Also two foot rests. Not a portable rest, made from treated two by fours and stained.

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_0153.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought mine at Wanenmacher's about two years ago. It folds up and has a carry handle. It weighs about 30-35lbs.

I saw those benches at the Wanenmacher show, and was considering buying one. But the presence of all those hinges and pivot points put me off - I couldn't see how that would make for a solid shooting platform. How do you like yours, and is it in fact a tight design? Can the seat be adjusted up and down?

milsurpman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw those benches at the Wanenmacher show, and was considering buying one. But the presence of all those hinges and pivot points put me off - I couldn't see how that would make for a solid shooting platform. How do you like yours, and is it in fact a tight design? Can the seat be adjusted up and down?

The seat doesn't adjust up or down but the whole bench is self leveling. It is very easy to set up and break down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom