Shooting on Brookside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sonny Barker, who owns the Slo Ride Saloon, said the motorcyclist is a regular at the bar and was being attacked by two men when she heard the gunshot.

Probably just stopped at the bar because he was getting hassled and felt safe there.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa World article [in the other thread here] said that the bar owner said the shooter was a regular at the bar. Its a fair inference he was headed there.

jej

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Getting assaulted by to drunks would put me in fear of death or great bodily harm.

You have a right to your opinion. I hope that if you have to rely on a jury that they feel the same way :anyone:

...Too assume that just because he was riding a Harley and stopped at a bar means he intended to enter the bar with a CCW then drink and then ride is asinine, narrow minded and a bit bigoted

Harley owner here. LOL!

To assume that just because I may or may not believe that a man that goes to a bar would drink makes me narrow minded, is asinine, narrow minded, and a bit paranoid.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa World article [in the other thread here] said that the bar owner said the shooter was a regular at the bar. Its a fair inference he was headed there.

jej

Dunno... I think the odds are about even that he just bailed for someplace familiar when he found himself being pursued and harassed. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about it...

I hope it turns out to be a clean shoot, although it's sad that we have to discuss it. More information is needed to pass judgement (thank God), but I will give they guy the benefit of the doubt, since he went to the trouble of obtaining a CCW permit and passed muster to do so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom