Shooting yourself in the foot????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MOORE - A man who said someone was breaking into his house told police he shot himself, police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said
About 11:30 p.m. the man called from his home at 712 N Janeway Ave. and said he had heard someone breaking in when he got his gun. “At some point he accidentally shot himself in the foot,” Lewis said.

Police searched for someone who might have tried to break in the house but found no one, Lewis said.

The man, whose name was not released, was taken to a hospital where he was treated for the gunshot wound to the foot, Lewis said.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
two years ago some friends of mine decided to go shoot some clay. one of my friends with in this group owned a side by side shotgun, after being out there a bit and running low on ammo, he stood up in the back of the truck, loaded one barrel and with a snap of the wrist to lock the barrel down...kaboom. i believe it was the right barrel that went off striking the outside of his right foot. at first he and the others all looked around like WTF was that and then the "what were F were you thinking". then he and the others looked down at the tailgate/bed and seen what had really happened..... off to hospital. he struck about 2" over and just below the toes, it looked like some one took a chainsaw to the side of his foot and cut over 2". all toes and foot was saved he just walks with a little bit of limp now as a reminder..... i will try and get pics up if i can find them....

Latest posts

Top Bottom