Shot 300 rounds today with these. (Pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today I dirtied up some of my .22s shooting some metal at 40yrds. The obvious is the Ruger Mark II, bottom left is RG23 (the same gun Reagan was shot with), bottom right is an early S & W 17.. I shot at least 200+ thru the Ruger which hasn't been cleaned since the last 250 I shot through it with no problems.. Shot a mix as you see in the can, cci's, fed and rem.. Gotta love shooting .22's..

ai449.photobucket.com_albums_qq215_thelastdaze_walther_ruger22.jpg

I would've took some pics of the targets but my card was full...

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the can was full of empty brass, I was setting here thinking WTF this guy has a lot of time on his hands. That is a pretty ingenious way to store bulk 22 ammo, if you are looking for a waterproof solution grab a 1 liter Gatorade bottle. The 1 liter bottle will hold 550ish rounds and protect them from moisture.:mosh:

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The maxwell house can holds roughly 3500. I need to fill another one and this time make sure how much it holds, I was actually lamenting on this the other day:rubhands:

Stainlessbutcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with my Mk I but it's picky about ammo. Or at least it was till I cleaned it. I'll check it again in a couple of days to see how it handles a variety of ammo I've got lying around.

Butch.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sounds like big time fun!!!

shot off 250 rounds in my MKII a few days ago... can't wait to go again. finally scored another magazine... need 4 more like your setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom