Shotgun Ideas for Sporting Clays and Opinion of Red Castle Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a member of redcastle for a few years and love the different ranges but have never shot any of the shotgun ranges there.

If you want to pick up shells for reloading then you will find all you want at the plinking range.

I love the indoor range too, for local pistol shooting I don't have to travel far (for me) and I can pick up all the brass I can carry.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot any of the shotgun ranges at Red Castle, but I have used the rest extensively. For the cost, it's hard to beat. Granted, there are closer ranges to me, but most folks I shoot with, shoot at Red Castle.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to Red Castle from Owasso is not bad if you learn the short cut. 106th? west to sperry then a little jog after peoria
continue west to 52nd west ave then left (south) to Rock school road, right on rock school(86thN?) to entrance.
Kind of difficult the first few times but will shave 15-30 minutes off travel time versus going into Tulsa.
I think theres a map on their website.

A friend already hooked me up with that route, LOL. Thanks anyways...and yes it cuts some good time off.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've narrowed down my search for a semi-auto Beneli or Beretta. I have a buddy that has a really nice Beneli that I'm going to try. Not rushing into anything. Don't want to make a 1K+ mistake. Thanks for the info about Red Castle. Definitely sounds like a good club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom