Should some Oklahomans be exempt from the state's income tax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they are exempt from taxes, they would surely be exempt from all state services....like roads, unemployment ins, disaster relief funds, etc....

It cuts both ways.
Unfortunately they get all the benefits yet pay nothing. Think about this next time you vote. It’s the ONLY WAY WE CAN GET STUFF DONE.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel that retired persons should not pay income tax unless they are working, and then only on their wages. We already payed taxes when we earned our money and will again when we spend it. Personally I think we should do away with income tax altogether and go with a sales tax. No tax on food or medicine and high tax on luxury items like yachts, limos and private jets.
No taxes period for the citizens. Our country makes enough money from the rest of the world.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have this movie on vinyl
Who has the popcorn???

View attachment 445925

The process to lower one’s taxes was established back in the late 1700’s.
💯 todays men in America primarily born before 1980 really screwed up by the way they voted. Started with the boomers. Allowing the NFA and among other taxes. Now they blame today’s generation born after 1980 at how much we screwed up everything. Not true. You guys voted Biden in office then kept him in among other freaking idiots. Then you sent blame today’s kids for voting him in….. now let’s hear all you hero’s speak.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
💯 todays men in America primarily born before 1980 really screwed up by the way they voted. Started with the boomers. Allowing the NFA and among other taxes. Now they blame today’s generation born after 1980 at how much we screwed up everything. Not true. You guys voted Biden in office then kept him in among other freaking idiots. Then you sent blame today’s kids for voting him in….. now let’s hear all you hero’s speak.

Are you and @HillsideDesolate brothers?

Get over it. Some of us are definitely Boomers, but I'd bet that most of us aren't out there blaming the generations before us for the problems they see.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you and @HillsideDesolate brothers?

Get over it. Some of us are definitely Boomers, but I'd bet that most of us aren't out there blaming the generations before us for the problems they see.
The worst part of boomers is watching them defer responsibility.

"Country went to total **** on our watch but not our fault, now work harder at lower wages to pay into the SSI pyramid scheme."

Latest posts

Top Bottom