Should we get Reinvolved with Iraq?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are not on the same page today lol. However, since there is an abundance of stupid little quagmires around the globe. Hire some foreigners. And dont expect the citizens to be happy about the results.

Like I said, AmFoL. See, I even came up with a catchy acronym.

Relinquish your passport when you are accepted, American or foreigner, serve for a period of time honorably and be offered citizenship, or reintegration if you started out as an American.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said, AmFoL. See, I even came up with a catchy acronym.

Relinquish your passport when you are accepted, American or foreigner, serve for a period of time honorably and be offered citizenship, or reintegration if you started out as an American.

We had that in the 70's. I served with many foreign nationals that chose the military as a quick start to citizenship. Some worked out, some didn't.

Later on, joining the Army Reserves as a Drill Sergeant in the 92nd training battalion, we trained lots of foreign nationals at Ft Sill, and Ft Leonard Wood Mo. Some could barely speak enough English to understand orders.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont fear it. Every great Power comes down. Besides Rome is still a great place.

I have been there. That said their economy is worse than ours and worse they are not considered much of a world leader. Great people just a country that has far and again seen its best years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom