Should we get Reinvolved with Iraq?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there is much more here than meets the eye and we (our elected officials) are already involved. Ever seen Wag the dog?

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can think of 4,486 reasons why we should not go back!

I lived there for a year and while most of the people I met were nice and kind, the lack of backbone was prevalent in my opinion. Maybe because they were beat down for so many years.

A house divided will always fall, do we want to be in the house too?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can think of 4,486 reasons why we should not go back!

I lived there for a year and while most of the people I met were nice and kind, the lack of backbone was prevalent in my opinion. Maybe because they were beat down for so many years.

A house divided will always fall, do we want to be in the house too?

This. My heart breaks for our military men and women. Thank you for your service, sir.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be back over there within 10 years fighting most of the mid-east in a world war mainly led by Iran and it's satellite countries. We will lose hundreds of thousands dead.

ct.fra.bz_ol_fz_sw_i54_2_2_15_frabz_woah_calm_down_buzz_killington_brickcitydrivecom_93f1a7.jpg

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hope and pray we let them resolve their mess without us this time. shouldn't have gone there for george jr to finish up his daddy's mess that the old man didn't have the balls to do, thanks Georgie boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom