Should we get Reinvolved with Iraq?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three trillion dollars. Cash up front and we make all the decisions on how to do it. Otherwise, no.

Yes. We take their oil until their debt is repaid as far as equipment and material.

We can never recover the cost of lives lost in a stupid war.

We fought the same war in the 60's and 70's. Win the hearts and minds of the populous, and we win the war.

Didn't happen then, and its not going to happen now.

We need to fight a WAR!

Demolish the infrastructure, and government. Make them into whipped dogs, and rebuild the country from the bottom up.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we can say to them that they asked for it. It still begs as to when we act (see Terry's post). You can't hide from this sh1t. Give them a country, with all the money the oil brings them, and see what they do next. They won't just go away.

This is what bumfuzzles me. Almost all of the oil production comes from the Kurds. I've not heard a word about ISIS bothering them. Are the Kurds just total badasses and ISIS knows better? From what I hear the Kurds hate the other two tribes and Iraqi Kurdistan looks a whole lot like Dubai right now which is a total 180 from the rest of Iraq. I or we are missing something. The Kurds can drop from Iraq anytime they wish and likely will at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom