SHTF currency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unlike the middle eastern countries Americans won't be throwing rocks. Our ability to keep and own firearms is what keep other countries and our own government from turning on us. If you went to the Tulsa gun show on Saturday you'd have seen thousand of Americans exercising that right. Just something to think about.
Just a thought.
I sure hope you are right. Both the Chinese and Indians are extremely overpopulated at more than a billion each. They probably view us as unpopulated.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it gets worse than these items and booze and smokes being traded, like into some kind of medieval thing, most of humankind will be long gone. Only one in a hundred, or maybe even less, will make it past the booze and cigarettes stage of barter.

Hundred or less?...
Maybe on the moon

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the SHTF, I plan to sell my hot body to all of the wanting women who will undoubtedly be without men from the attrition of daily fighting. Unemployment is always 0% in the worlds oldest profession. OH... I'm also stocking up on cheeseburgers while the gettin' is good.

apidge2571.files.wordpress.com_2010_04_fat_man_boat.jpg

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets hope and pray that our govt (our country) never gets so weak that others actually do "invade"...not so much as a total military occupation, but enough that they can take over certain areas of our country that "they" want, for living space, water, etc.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a thought.
I sure hope you are right. Both the Chinese and Indians are extremely overpopulated at more than a billion each. They probably view us as unpopulated.

If America goes, so goes most of the global economy. Neither China nor India can get troops here as it is (barely any blue water navy), but if Americans aren't buying then the Chinese aren't selling. Europe MAY be somewhat shielded after decades of movement towards a protectorate, but even they can't produce enough food to hold out against the millions of rioting immigrants they'd have to deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom