Sig-Sauer 1911-22 Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKinds

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally was able to take this out yesterday and put some rounds through it. After the first mag I was in love. The feel is great, trigger is amazing without having to adjust, sights are spot on it and it will eat anything. I took Rem Golden Bullet, Anguilla, Federal match and Blazer ammo, it ate it all with no issues. I highly recommend this pistol to anyone looking for a semi-auto .22LR. The only bad thing is that I will be going through my ammo hoard pretty soon, have to limit my trips to the range!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally was able to take this out yesterday and put some rounds through it. After the first mag I was in love. The feel is great, trigger is amazing without having to adjust, sights are spot on it and it will eat anything. I took Rem Golden Bullet, Anguilla, Federal match and Blazer ammo, it ate it all with no issues. I highly recommend this pistol to anyone looking for a semi-auto .22LR. The only bad thing is that I will be going through my ammo hoard pretty soon, have to limit my trips to the range!

I've had mine (GSG 1911-22/same gun) for several months now... the only ammo it doesn't like is that crappy Winchester 525 bulk pack stuff, anything else; it eats. I did go ahead and get the Performance Enhancement Kit and the Stainless full length guiderod and comp recoil spring from www.cwaccessories.com for it and it made quite a difference in my groups. I mean it took them down from 4 or 5" to like 1.5" ... I'm good with that. Great little pistol indeed. Money well spent.

Last edited:

JKinds

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had mine (GSG 1911-22/same gun) for several months now... the only ammo it doesn't like is that crappy Winchester 525 bulk pack stuff, anything else; it eats. I did go ahead and get the Performance Enhancement Kit and the Stainless full length guiderod and comp recoil spring from www.cwaccessories.com for it and it made quite a difference in my groups. I mean it took them down from 4 or 5" to like 1.5" ... I'm good with that. Great little pistol indeed. Money well spent.

Thanks for the tip. Would probably be wise to replace the guide rod and spring if it makes that much of an improvement on accuracy.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Would probably be wise to replace the guide rod and spring if it makes that much of an improvement on accuracy.

The guide rod and spring are better upgrades for reliability; the PEK from CW Accessories is what really improved the pistol's accuracy. I think it was a good upgrade all around for this gun. I'm very pleased with the way mine runs now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom