Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of those above look good. I'm using a Black Arch holster and like it just fine. But something smaller and quicker like those might be a good idea when I'm dressing lighter.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Put another 50 or so through a couple weeks ago. So I'm close to 200 rounds now. I've been carrying it since the first 100. No problems other than my habit of riding the slide stop.

This is still the only sub compact 9mm I have shot that I actually enjoy shooting.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started carrying mine at 450 rd mark. I've got the Vedders light tuck and pocket holster. That tacticool strut/claw thing really works good for pulling the grip in on the light tuck, surprised me. I've also got a Ritchies nighthawk that I like a lot.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I started carrying mine at 450 rd mark. I've got the Vedders light tuck and pocket holster. That tacticool strut/claw thing really works good for pulling the grip in on the light tuck, surprised me. I've also got a Ritchies nighthawk that I like a lot.

I like a lot of the Vedders features, but I don't like holsters with clips.

I ended up with a cheap kydex holster & mag pouch combo off Etsy for $50, then added loops from an unused holster in my box.

I need to start getting to the range more often. I've only been 3 times since April when I got the P365.

:blush: :bolt:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a quick run to the store type scenario clip holsters work easy peasy. No belt, no problem.

Yep. Oh I agree that belt loops are more secure, but as you said, easy peasy is sometimes just fine. And about the only thing easier than clipping it on is dropping it in a pocket. I don’t have a P365, and my smallest pistol is a G43. I could and have pocket carried it, but a simple clip is just so much easier and peasier to me. I like this kind:
5df92a9c20a2a266b09d67212fd94958.jpg
I have either a PJ Holsters or RM Holsters IWB Clip-On (Basically the same holsters, just made by two different guys) for all my carry guns. The kydex protects the gun and the trigger; the integral molded clip snicks on to my waistband quite handily, with or without belt. And thus, I rarely leave my humble abode sans firearm. See?
275e8173465741f2a8242e354a84019d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom