Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2A & SCI say they have them on order, but no idea when they'll get them.
Still little new to the industry but as I understand it...
Most of the distributors have them on an allocated list and we(dealers) have to get on a wish list. The larger dealers will get a couple right off the bat and most everyone else will get put into a list to buy 1or 2 when it's their turn. I think most of the guys that "vouched" for one a couple weeks ago during pre-order have them but anyone now wanting one will have no clue when they actually receive it. This of course does not apply to the high volume "Big Box" guys like Brownells, because they have the money for the manufacture's ($15k-50k) initial buy-ins and much higher annual minimums, so they don't need to mess with the distributors and can order them direct from the factory.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still little new to the industry but as I understand it...
Most of the distributors have them on an allocated list and we(dealers) have to get on a wish list. The larger dealers will get a couple right off the bat and most everyone else will get put into a list to buy 1or 2 when it's their turn. I think most of the guys that "vouched" for one a couple weeks ago during pre-order have them but anyone now wanting one will have no clue when they actually receive it. This of course does not apply to the high volume "Big Box" guys like Brownells, because they have the money for the manufacture's ($15k-50k) initial buy-ins and much higher annual minimums, so they don't need to mess with the distributors and can order them direct from the factory.
Kind of why I did the Brownells thing. I'm in on the pre order and will be in the first that are delivered. After those are filled it will be back order.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the looks of this one but will not jump out immediately. I have been told they will be available in the LE/Mil sales about mid-summer. That's enough time to see if any problems arise with that handgun.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think, with the lessons learned from the P320, this gun will be perfect. Sig has way too much on the line.
All the pre publicity and the do over for the 320, they (sig) has checked this thing 6 ways to sunday.
I think the improved trigger, night sights and capacity were winners on a gun everyone was looking for.
Unlike Glock, that just put a X on a 17, this is a real change.
Sig finally listened to us. We wanted this double stack in a small striker fire. Ok....they built it around the mag.
It has all the points I wanted and those others have said "I wish they'd make a gun that had this".
Well here's this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom