Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked it, but I'll def be a late adopter, I wouldn't ever buy a new bodystyle vehicle the first year either, too much a chance on getting some junk. I'll let everybody else beta test and I'll take the gen 2

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I just got to hold the Sig 365. I did not purchase it because well the price. The action is very nice. It is small for a 10 plus one semi auto. But for the price I will wait. It won't replace my Glock 26, XDs 4.0 9mm or my Kahr CW9. But I am liking what I am seeing. Very nice pistol.
I think the price was good at 476. Eager to get mine in and shoot. Good timing as I should be able to rack a slide by then.
What did you think of the grip? Everyone says it's just about right. Not too scratchy or smooth.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the price was good at 476.

Only because I hate buying something and wondering if I got a good deal...
That's an incredible price, Steel. Minimum Advertised Price on these is $499 and dealer pricing is not much lower than what you paid, so even in 6 months when all the hype starts to die down and people stop paying +$700 on GB, your not going regret what you paid, especially considering the fact that you paid it just a week after its release.

Solid buy brutha!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only because I hate buying something and wondering if I got a good deal...
That's an incredible price, Steel. Minimum Advertised Price on these is $499 and dealer pricing is not much lower than what you paid, so even in 6 months when all the hype starts to die down and people stop paying +$700 on GB, your not going regret what you paid, especially considering the fact that you paid it just a week after its release.

Solid buy brutha!
Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom