Sight pusher tool info and suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I see specific sight tools for Glocks, I do not know which is the best. I do not own Glocks.
From what I can gather the MGW sight pro is a top notch sight pusher, draw back is first expense and you have to purchase different shoes for different pistols. But it is my understanding that you can micro adjust your sights for accuracy and use them on Expensive pistols with out fear of damaging your investment.

My plan is to purchase one when I get some extra coin.

I see a lot of Nylon punches and stuff specifically for Glock, but I am pretty sure if you are installing any kind of Night sight it is best to use a pusher from what I can gather, so you do not damage the little vials in the sights.

I know sights have been installed for years with just brass punches and vises, but there is a learning curve, which will probably cost a man about as much as a quality sight pusher. Almost every Pistol I own is over the one grand mark. I am not going to experiment with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom