Simone Biles coming to OKC....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her support for BLM being a black girl raised by a white couple that has never had to work a day in her life to support herself kind of turns me off to any message she has to offer. Some of us on this forum were pushing mowers around the streets looking for lawns to mow way before her age.
If she and her family returned all of their money to the poor community and lived among their squalor, I'd give respect.
Living in the upper atmosphere as she does while condemning others at the same level appears to be somewhat of a hiprocrocy.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her support for BLM being a black girl raised by a white couple that has never had to work a day in her life to support herself kind of turns me off to any message she has to offer. Some of us on this forum were pushing mowers around the streets looking for lawns to mow way before her age.
If she and her family returned all of their money to the poor community and lived among their squalor, I'd give respect.
Living in the upper atmosphere as she does while condemning others at the same level appears to be somewhat of a hiprocrocy.
I haven’t kept up with who supports BLM, and I had no idea Simone did. I completely agree with your whole post, but sometimes I wonder if some of these “celebrities” really support BLM or are just expressing support to avoid the backlash from “cancel culture”?!? :anyone:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With deep regret, I am informing you Simone Biles will not be coming to OKC.

Not sure if it is the twisties again or not.

To be honest, I really don't care.
She quit on us, Oklahoma, like she quit on her olympic team.
I’ve got about as much use for her as tits on a boar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom