Single stack S&W M&P coming soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr.357Sig said:
Why does Glock have to suck it? If it weren't for Glock, S&W never would have designed the M&P pistol line. Period. Same with Springfield's XDs, Kahrs, etc. I applaud S&W's introduction of a single stack M&P.

I guessing he must be one of those Glock fan boys they keep talking about? ;)

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahha ya, i am just messing around. its glox fault for not having a usa manuf facility. then they could build their single stack here and be able to sell it to americans. as they are imported, they gotta work around that lame-o atf "points system", right???

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
suck it glock! you just been out glocked!!! bam boom!! wonder if i can drop in my threaded 5" barrel?

here is a link to all the clues from facebook..

http://monderno.com/news/smith-wesson-shield-clue-6/

so is it single action? i pray its not DA, cant stand that carp!!!

Single action?...its prolly a striker fire. Its a single STACK.

But anyways, I'd rather go for the XDS. Just because they started it out in .45acp and that a barrel that doesnt really need a longer barrel to get effectiveness out of a round, such as 9mm or ,40sw.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
April 12, 2012
Smith & Wesson Announces the M&P Shield

Smith & Wesson announced the new M&P Shield™ today at the NRA Annual Meeting. The Shield is indeed a single-stack polymer pistol, and will be available in both 9mm and .40 S&W. The 9mm and .40 S&W are identical in size and weight. This is sure to make holster shopping a lot easier. There will always be a place for single stack concealable pistols. Smith & Wesson has enjoyed a large amount of success with their M&P line, so why not make a pocket-size M&P to carry with you everywhere? This pistol will be in direct competition with other popular pocket guns, like Kahr® pistols, the Kimber Solo®, the Bersa® BP9CC, and the Ruger® LC9. The large-caliber pocket gun class is growing at a lightning fast rate, and isn’t showing signs of slowing down.

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=20780

Latest posts

Top Bottom