Sirens going off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evidently Jim Gardner had to make an emergency landing last night with a busted out windshield. You can clearly tell that he was a bit perturbed at comm problems. I was too because watching TV on the OTA was choppy as hell. I finally just put in my ear buds and watched on their app from my phone.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a little hail here. My Mom is in McClain County and had quite a bit bigger hail but surprisingly no real damage.

Attachments

• hail.jpg
    hail.jpg
    782.7 KB · Views: 0

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@TerryMiller Based on the Turnpike thread, I think you're close to my Mom's. She lives just East of the Dollar General off Hwy76. Did you get any hail damage last night? Cole got the brunt of the tornado damage and it's not that far away.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidently Jim Gardner had to make an emergency landing last night with a busted out windshield. You can clearly tell that he was a bit perturbed at comm problems. I was too because watching TV on the OTA was choppy as hell. I finally just put in my ear buds and watched on their app from my phone.

news 9 chopper debris damage.JPG

You can see his track after getting hit.

Chan 5 and 4 choppers are west of him and south a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom