Sirens going off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What site do you get that from?
Currently overhead
1682042702051.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@TerryMiller Based on the Turnpike thread, I think you're close to my Mom's. She lives just East of the Dollar General off Hwy76. Did you get any hail damage last night? Cole got the brunt of the tornado damage and it's not that far away.

No real damage that I can tell. We did get some hail that was a bit smaller than golf ball size, and when we were in Blanchard at the Braum's store, the hail was even smaller. We did hear on the wife's Channel 9 app that they were getting baseball sized south of Blanchard somewhere, but that never made it to us.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed last night that one hail stone came real close to punching thru our back porch metal awning. Several dents but one big one.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is everyone from Shawnee ok?
As far as I know everyone is good. I don’t think we had any deaths that I know of. I live east of Shawnee in the country. My family lives in town and they had some damage to their trees and fence. Power is out for most of the west side and north side of town. I had to loan one of my portable generators to my aunt and uncle. I couldn’t believe all the damage. So thankful my family is safe.

Our works power has been out so we didn’t have to go in. It was hit by the tornado in February and they are almost done with remodeling from the damage.

I wasn’t able to go any farther west as they had it blocked off. Power lines and poles are down all over the place. Lowes for heavy damage and so did OBU. Almost every building on campus was damaged.
DECBCE3A-89D9-4CDE-BCF4-372B07A0323D.jpeg
2A4CD350-49D0-4367-BC08-EBCFD88A2232.jpeg
46BFB102-CD70-425A-B6E2-683EB5D2BDD0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom