Skeet/Trap/Clays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might move this to the general or suggestions board. I shoot skeet and trap weekly, so I would love to talk some clay shooting with the OSA crowd.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might move this to the general or suggestions board. I shoot skeet and trap weekly, so I would love to talk some clay shooting with the OSA crowd.

I haven't shot either in years. I should take a road trip and join you sometime.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't shot either in years. I should take a road trip and join you sometime.

Ada skeet and trap is open Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday 1pm. I'm there every Thursday bout 4-6pm. I've also been known to shoot on Sunday afternoons.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKC Gun Club has excellent skeet/trap facilities and a really good training program and leagues. I've just started and am enjoying the hell out of it!

B

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's thursday, so it's skeet and trap day for me!!!!!

I think I'm going to take the 870 out and shoot the wing shots with it. Time to tune up before duck season.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started shooting sporting clays a few weeks ago and love it. I have shot trap and was pretty descent. I didn't realize how much harder the sporting clays would be but it sure is fun.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't have a sporting clays course here, where do you shoot? I'm trying to talk our club into putting a 5 stand field up, but to no avail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom