Skidmore, MO mob justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forty years ago the legal system in Skidmore, MO failed to maintain law and order and citizens took the law into their own hands. Not a good deal - let's hope we do not see more of this.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the book about that back in the '80s - can't remember the name off the top of my head. I always wondered how it took nearly that long for someone to kill him.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, here's a Wikipedia link. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

This is for folks like me who won't watch a 15 minute video with 3 minutes of information.

For the record, I have no problem with what happened. A bully must be stood up to.

Something similar happened back in about 1989 in a bar in far SW OKC. Probably 300 people there, nobody saw anything.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has to be justice and when the legal system fails something is going to re-equilibrate. I'd never heard of the case before...it just popped up on my YouTube feed. It makes me ponder the chaos in Minneapolis, Seattle, Kenosha etc. and what the outcome there is going to be. Kudos to Trump for federalizing the Oregon State Troopers and bringing order to Portland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom